Associate Product Manager - Services
Job no: 608744
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Our implantable hearing device portfolio includes cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®) (CI) and bone conduction implant systems (Baha®) Cochlear Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand.
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager, reporting to the Services Marketing Manager, to be based in our Sydney Office. In this role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to support the Services Business with recipient engagement across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. This role will focus on managing the Cochlear Family program and developing tools and assets to engage with our recipients.
- Collaborate with the Services Marketing Manager, regional and global stakeholders to assist with the development of the Cochlear Family business plan.
- Evolve the Cochlear Family program proposition to create a seamless customer journey across APAC.
- Drive sales by ensuring engagement and support materials are available across all key channels to provide appropriate customer support and exceptional customer experiences.
- Lead a “Customer First” culture by establishing empowering programs and initiatives for in-country teams to execute and adapt locally.
- Collaborate with the APAC Services Marketing Team to implement marketing initiatives and contribute to Asia-Pacific’s Services Strategy.
- Drive growth by incorporating and coordinating the use of systems and online/digital tools.
- Support the Services business by proactively coordinating with cross-functional and Asia Pacific country marketing teams to:
- Support planning and execution of upgrade programs and accessory campaigns.
- Manage the production of materials and other services deliverables.
- Liaise and coordinate with other APAC functions to ensure timely and accurate delivery of project deadlines.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Graduate qualifications in marketing, business, science or engineering related degree
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Analytical skills to translate facts and figures into growth opportunities
- Achievement-oriented with good attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and initiative – willingness and ambition to go above and beyond what’s required
- At least 2 years’ experience in product management or marketing (preferably in pharmaceuticals / life science industry / medical devices is advantageous, but not essential)
- Experience in Sales or Product Development within the pharmaceuticals / life science industry / medical devices.
This is a rare Asia-Pacific Associate Product Management opportunity that offers a unique breadth of experiences including the ability to work across a diverse, challenging and rewarding set of markets to make a real difference to the lives of the hearing impaired. You will have the opportunity to be involved in launching and leading innovative technology covering B2B, B2C and B2B2C marketing initiatives across the entire customer journey and product lifecycle. You will also have exposure to multi-channel marketing including professional, print and digital/social. After demonstrating your ability to achieve and collaborate, there are ample opportunities for growth and advancement in this role.
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located on the campus of Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia to enable links to world leading hearing science research. A success story in the commercialisation of R&D, Cochlear has a 70% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role. All applications will be considered and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now