People and Culture Advisor
Job no: 608791
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Human Resources, Asia Pacific, Oceania, Individual Contributor
This is an exciting opportunity to work across our Manufacturing & Logistics business, engaging directly with people leaders to implement best practice HR strategies. You will have the opportunity to develop strong partnerships with people managers and employees.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to a broad range of People & Culture initiatives, including Employment Relations, Recruitment and the variety of Generalist work you already proven yourself in. We truly believe this is one of the most meaningful jobs of its kind in Australia
Why are you right for this role?
Skills and Experience
- You have commenced a Generalist HR career with exposure to a broad spectrum of work
- You have enjoyed some Employment Relations exposure and would like to become more independent in this area
- You appreciate the value of metrics and systems, having an eye for detail and organisation
- You enjoy being the front line service portal to your client group
- You excel at building and managing effective relationships with stakeholders
- You have a genuine interest in supporting Line Management and Employees with their People and Culture needs
- You have experience recruiting at various levels
- You have exposure to a variety of HR Management tools such as Oracle.
- You have supported Award based Employees, and those on Enterprise Agreements
- You are used to multiple change management initiatives occurring simultaneously
Why is this the right role for you?
- You want the challenges that come from a client group of nearly 300
- Working for an Australian owned world leader is a rare opportunity that you value
- Supporting and maintaining an experienced, engaged and passionate workforce is on your list of career goals
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now