People and Culture Advisor
Job no: 608791
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Human Resources, Asia Pacific, Oceania, Individual Contributor
This is an exciting opportunity to work across our Manufacturing & Logistics business, engaging directly with people leaders to implement best practice HR strategies. You will have the opportunity to develop strong partnerships with people managers and employees.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to a broad range of People & Culture initiatives, including Employment Relations, Recruitment and the variety of Generalist work you already proven yourself in. We truly believe this is one of the most meaningful jobs of its kind in Australia
Why are you right for this role?
Skills and Experience
- You have Generalist HR experience with exposure to the broad spectrum of work that encompasses
- For you, Employment Relations is not a concept it’s a skill you possess and enjoy
- You appreciate the value of metrics and systems, having an eye for detail and organisation
- You enjoy being the front line service portal to your client group
- You are practised at building and managing effective relationships with stakeholders
- You have a genuine interest in supporting both Management and Employees with their People and Culture needs
- You have experience recruiting at various levels
- You are used to using a variety of HR Management tools such as Oracle.
- You have had exposure to a highly regulated industry
- You have supported Award based Employees, and those on Enterprise Agreements
- You have strong project management skills
- You are used to multiple change management initiatives occurring simultaneously
Why is this the right role for you?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now