Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives.
About the role – ALSO ROLE SUMMARY
In order to help provide a positive Human Resources service experience for employees and collaborate with departments to help support, develop and retain diverse and talented employees, we are recruiting for a Human Resources Generalist in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to performing HR-related duties on a professional level. You’ll work collaboratively with Senior Human Resource management and Talent Development in supporting business units to provide HR service delivery to meet the needs of their department. This position also carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: performance management, employee relations, wellness, onboarding and employment law compliance. In addition, this position assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of Human Resources and business partnership. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've established trusted relationships with employees and management staff across the business by communicating openly and proactively and act as a proactive business partner by influencing and collaborating effectively across required business units.
- Business Partnership
- Leave Management
- Performance management
- Employee relations
- Onboarding and Induction
- Development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Qualified candidates have a minimum of 3 years’ of human resources generalist experience or related experience.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment requirements.
- Ability to develop relationships at the employee, supervisory and management level.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines.
Highly proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Power Point.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences ( onsite gym, dry cleaning services, lunch time workout programs, food trucks and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349. #cochlearcareers