Customer Engagement Operations Support
Job no: 608815
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, Administration, Business Analysis/Requirements, Customer Service, Marketing, Program/Project Management
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Due to business growth the Customer Experience Team now requires a Customer Engagement Operations Support person to drive the execution of the Global Service Strategy by representing recipient needs for the launch of new products and services.
This role requires you to develop a deep understanding of recipient needs specific to their circumstances. The key outcome for the role is the successful initial engagement with customers delivering greater lifetime customer value.
The accountabilities for this role include:
- Market knowledge, insights and engagement
- Recipient service product launch assets
- Service support for new product launches
- Cochlear family and customer engagement project support
- Stakeholder engagement
- Service / Business / Marketing background - experience in customer centric documentation
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to proactively manage deliverables and coordinate stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Experience working as part of a team on business change projects that require working with cross functional and/or global stakeholders / as part of a project team
- Able to communicate effectively at different levels of the organization and across functional disciplines
- Experience collecting, analyzing and interpreting data to drive decision
- Consumer service/marketing or related industry experience
- A strong communicator with the ability to influence others through credible actions and effective negotiation
- Able to understand complex products/services, grasp the technical aspects and interact with technical experts
- Knowledge and experience with process improvement projects
- Project Management Experience: experience in managing projects and taking responsibility as required, ideally with medical devices
This opportunity enables you to work across organisation boundaries and to actively work on new products and processes.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today. #cochlearcareers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now