IT Operations Change Manager
Job no: 608839
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, Change Management, IT
We Offer Challenging Work with Real Meaning
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is mentally stimulating and emotionally worthwhile.
To help us grow we have created a new role for a Senior IT Operations Change Manager.
The role reports directly into the Global Service Delivery function within Cochlear IT Operations and has a specific focus on improving the IT Change Management process and compliance to the agreed process with the CIO level mandate.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all IT Change Management process globally for Cochlear IT.
- Provide advice and guidance on IT Change Management policy and process to internal & external stakeholders
- Developing and owning Change (ITIL) Process Improvement Plans when required, collaborating with other Service Delivery and IT teams
- Review and Analyse the Change metrics, reports, KPIs and performance and investigate any breaches/deviation on expected performance threshold and plan improvement actions
- Lead the change management module for the ITSM Platform and identify an improvement roadmap with the Platform Leads as appropriately
- Work collaboratively with Service Owners and Change Requestors to ensure the impacts of Changes to any of the components supporting IT Services are understood and managed to maintain defined service levels
- Identify IT risks for the Changes early, develop mitigation plans in collaboration with the wider IT teams and to drive the execution of the plans.
Skills and Experience
- ITIL Foundation Certificate (minimum), Expert (preferred)
- ITIL Release Control & Validation (preferred)
- ITIL Operational Support & Analysis (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience implementing and managing IT Change or Release discipline in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to facilitate and chair meetings
- Ability to present to professional peers and work closely with all levels of Management
- Experience in working in a matrix environment and with virtual teams
- Demonstrated track record of managing an organisation transition in the development and implementation of ITIL Change and Release policies, processes and disciplines
- Strong leadership and experience influencing others outside span of control.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with at all levels (technical and non-technical) in both verbal and written communications
- Experience in using data driven, fact-based analytics to deliver results.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now