Order Fulfillment Specialist
Job no: 608840
Work type: Permanent
Categories: North America, Individual Contributor, Manufacturing & Logistics
Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives.
In order to help Cochlear improve operational efficiency, we are recruiting for an Order Fulfillment Specialist in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you'll be able to fulfill customer orders efficiently and accurately. You'll work collaboratively with the operations team to receive inbound shipments and stock product in appropriate locations, pick items from stock locations to fill customer orders, transact and ship customer orders in a timely manner according to established procedures. This role is responsible for enhancing the customer experience of both cochlear implant clinics and recipients.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to position and use warehouse ladders, hand carts, and electric pallet jacks
- Strong attention to detail
- Fulfillment, shipping and/or mailroom experience is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now