Launch Readiness Coordinator
Job no: 608845
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, Marketing
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX.
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
The purpose of this role is to ensure visibility of the overall status of launch work packages to assist key stakeholders in the business.
It will provide Global Marketing & Services the opportunity to track projects effectively, Product Managers can quickly escalate blockers and issues if required and it will provide the regions clarity to assist them in planning their own launch programs.
Main accountabilities of the role include:
- Document assigned projects working in close coordination with the Product Managers and work packages to develop a clear view of the requirements for launch
- Reporting of the status of Cochlear Implants launch plans and work packages across all markets
- Facilitate a process that enables visibility and discussion on the progress of launch activities, and enables issues to be addressed by the appropriate subject matter experts or managers
- report to other stakeholders in regions R & D to support transparency on timeframes and scope
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating or managing projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and build rapport with a diverse set of stakeholders across the business.
- Customer service orientation: Takes personal responsibility
- Conceptual thinking: Simplifies complexity. Pulls together various ideas, concepts, issues and observations into a clear presentation or document
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in a team environment
- Ability to work simultaneously on different projects and handle multiple requests
- Concern for order and quality: Monitors data and projects and regularly reports back
- Flexibility: Applies rules and procedures according to the situation. Adapts actions to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Team work: Value the input of others; willing to learn from others and share knowledge
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel, Intermediate Powerpoint and MS Project
- Ability to learn to use other technology and tools as required for example Confluence, Windchill, and other knowledge management tools and databases
Development Value of this role:
- Experience with a wide variety of disciplines and competencies.
- Opportunity to work across organization boundaries on multiple projects across a number of different functional areas
- Visibility with the Global Marketing team members from a range of levels.
- The satisfaction of delivering major new products that transform the quality of many people’s lives.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now