Data Quality Program Manager
Job no: 608856
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, Data Analytics, Marketing
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Quality Program Manager to work in Cochlear Global HQ within our Services business. This is a pivotal role in Cochlear’s quest to significantly improve data quality across the globe. As the global owner for recipient data quality, this role will be responsible for driving change across our business globally.
The purpose of the Data Quality Program Manager role is to articulate any remaining data issues/gaps and devise and oversee the execution of a program of work (including business case) to address these and embed changes throughout the organisation. A successful candidate for this role requires exceptional influencing and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and to articulate and ‘sell-in’ our data program of work to senior stakeholders.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing a global program for improving customer data quality so that the architecture and sequencing of improvements enable fast and effective improvements for the customer experience and for customer insights
- Collaborating with countries and regions to roll out this program, with an emphasis on change management and data governance
- Complete change readiness assessment and impact analysis to enable strategies and approaches to be developed while partnering with operational teams and leaders to prepare affected process/system/business areas for change
- Inspiring project team members and stakeholders to attain goals and pursue project excellence
- Creating measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of changes to process or system
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to shape Cochlear’s flagship business. You will have the benefit of working across multiple interesting and innovative projects, with significant career development avenues for the right person. Cochlear offers a supportive and collaborative working environment with ample opportunity to progress.
- Relevant tertiary education with proven project/change management related experience
- Experience in IT and information systems project implementations
- Experience in authoring, reviewing and updating documentation – examples include: work instruction, script questions and answers, frequently asked questions and answers, workflows
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to travel internationally as required
- Ideally, experience in organisational design change management with process improvement qualifications with proven healthcare or related industry experience.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now