IT Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce
Job no: 608877
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, Program/Project Management, Business Analysis/Requirements
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Due to an increase in IT projects Cochlear are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract based at our Global Headquarters in Macquarie Park. The role will be to lead an exciting initiative to improve customer experience globally in Salesforce.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to deliver a high-profile project with significant visibility across the organisation. You will have the benefit of working in a transformative agile team. Cochlear offers a supportive and collaborative working environment with exposure across multiple geographies and opportunities to develop your career.
In this role you will play be responsible for:
- Supporting the product owner in backlog prioritisation and strategic direction
- Engaging and collaborating with regional customer facing teams for requirements and delivery
- Defining user stories and epics with clear acceptance criteria
- Facilitating in grooming, planning, demos, retrospectives, grooming and daily stand-ups
- Managing all levels of implementation, end to end, by prioritising competing demands and cross team collaboration
- Demonstrating Agile and lean best practices to facilitate collaboration and focus on delivery excellence
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Salesforce experience is a must, Service Cloud preferred
- Experience working in Agile teams and Scrum Master roles
- High energy with commitment to delivery and adoption
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills
If you have the necessary skills and experience required for this role and would like to join an ASX listed innovative medical devices brand that makes a difference to peoples lives we would encourage you to apply online #cochlearcareers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now