Procurement Customer Service Officer
Job no: 608895
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor, Procurement
- Office working hours 10am - 7pm
- Friendly, fun, supportive and collaborative team
- A global leader in medical devices & hearing loss technologies
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a good opportunity for a customer centric Procurement Officer to contribute and innovate processes, and ensure a high standard of customer service is delivered to our internal stakeholders, with timely responses, thorough investigations and clear communications. In this role you will be providing centralised support for the region, working in a global context.
You will have experience in:
- Converting purchase requisitions into purchase orders
- Vendor set up and amending/updating existing vendor details in the system
- Superior customer service skills to manage internal stakeholders
- Innovating and improving processes to support the business more efficiently
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as Oracle or similar
- Dealing with a range of stakeholders with strong communication skills
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to shape Cochlear’s flagship business. You will be rewarded with a good work life balance, with career development opportunities for the right person. Cochlear offers a supportive and collaborative working environment with opportunity to grow your career. If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, please start your application by clicking the APPLY button below.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now