Market Research Project Manager
Job no: 609043
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, Marketing
Cochlear is the global market leader in implanted hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. A cochlear implant is an electronic device that is surgically implanted behind the ear that restores hearing to those who suffer from severe hearing loss. It’s an incredible piece of engineering and the only product in the world that restores a sense through technology.
The Market Research Project Manager will be required to understand consumer, healthcare professionals and other stakeholder groups’ attitudes towards implantable hearing solutions and the Cochlear brand in particular. This includes the environment, mindsets, motivations, desires and aspirations which drive their behaviours and beliefs. In this role the successful candidate will manage the definition, creation, collection, deployment and interpretation of information that enables Cochlear to make accurate, timely and relevant business decisions.
Our Market Research Project Manager will be hands-on in business-critical projects and to support the team to manage projects from inception to conclusion. This will include maintaining and growing our internal insights panel, instigating and managing simple research projects with support and leading global customer experience measurement. It will also include working with the Marketing Insights Managers to deliver more complex projects.
In order to be the successful candidate for this role you will:
- Hold 3-5+ years’ experience in either a client-side or agency side role – market research or marketing project management.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the market research field and techniques, and experience with quantitative methodologies eg brand health tracking, NPS, as well as experience working closely with online research communities or panels.
- Demonstrate your experience of conducting online research, e.g. designing and setting up web-based questionnaires, knowledge of Sparq, Qualtrics or similar platforms advantageous.
- Experience working in a relevant category is an advantage e.g. medical, medical devices – client or agency side will also be highly advantageous.
The key opportunities in this role are:
- The opportunity to play a key role in the Global marketing team, transforming the delivery of hearing solutions by providing clear insight into the personal, professional and surgical channels.
- Guidance from Market Insights Managers to develop in this role – ultimately opportunity to grow capabilities towards Market Insight Manager level
- Demonstrate and further develop your management through influence and an holistic view of business requirements / drivers for a global market leader
- Deliver clear input on products and services that change people’s lives around the world
Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Take the first step towards a career you can truly be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now