Senior IT Kravanalytiker/ Senior IT Business Analyst
Job no: 609077
Work type: Permanent
Categories: IT, Western Europe, Individual Contributor, Business Analysis/Requirements
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
Due to growth we are seeking a Senior IT Business Analyst to join our Global IT team and be based in our Gothenburg office to provide support to the Cochlear Swedish business. In this role you will partner with business to define the requirements and solutions and propose process and efficiency improvements. This role reports directly to the Regional IT Business Partner, based in Weybridge.
- Partner with the business and proactively investigate and propose process and efficiency improvements.
- Document business requirements, help define concepts and build business cases and support overall project delivery.
- Developing business cases, justification and cost analysis and presenting them to the business and IT stakeholders
- Defining functional, non-functional and transition solution requirements and managing the solution delivery life-cycle
- Evaluating new technology solutions, preparing gap analysis reports and providing recommendations on their fit with current and desired business processes
- Reviewing and improving existing business processes
- Supporting Program Managers and managing some low complexity projects
Why is this role right for you?
- You are looking for a role which will utilize your skills in working with stakeholders to gather requirements, define concepts, build business cases and support project deliveries.
- You have worked within a business which has Manufacturing & Logistics on-site
- You have a degree in Business, Commerce, Computing, Engineering or equivalent
- You enjoy working as part of a virtual team
- You have demonstrated experience in identifying, researching, evaluating and recommending new solutions.
- You have experience in managing IT Projects
- You enjoy problem solving and analysis
- You have strong communication, executive/senior stakeholder management and influencing skills
- You are comfortable to communicate and present to senior management
- You are looking for a role which will use your skills but also work with a product that can change people’s lives
- You have Oracle or a similar ERP System experience
- You enjoy cross-functional team work
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in English at a professional level (Swedish is ideal but not essential)
- You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and supportive Manager
- You are mid-career with 5 or so years’ experience in a similar role
You are looking for that next career move where you can utilize your skills but also challenge yourself to learn something new
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city centre of Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for our implantable acoustic products.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now