Services Business Analyst
Job no: 609080
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, Business Analysis/Requirements
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
We have a newly created permanent opportunity available at Cochlear for a career focused Service Business Analyst to join a fast paced and dynamic team environment.
The purpose of this role is to support Global Services through business and financial analysis using various systems and analysis tools. It will assist in data based decision-making and strategic planning to improve recipient engagement and increase service revenue.
This involves collaborating with various internal and regional teams to align analysis output to Global Services strategies and be a global subject matter expert of customer-related data and insights.
- Two years of experience in related business analyst role
- Strong in MS Excel and Powerpoint, attention to detail and advanced modelling.
- Demonstrates drive, creative thinking and curiosity to uncover trends and opportunities to improve understanding of customer behaviour and operational excellent
- Knowledge of working with large, complex datasets and multiple data systems
- Experience with tools such as Oracle BI, PowerBI, Tableau is desirable
- Experience using SQL for data manipulation and query of large datasets desirable
- Confidence making sound decisions with incomplete and less than perfect information.
- Develop the role in an organisation with double digit growth ambitions
- Interactions with senior management and operations across a global network
- Influence in setting the overall strategy of the Global Service business.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now