Services Business Analyst
Job no: 609080
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, Business Analysis/Requirements
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 50 AXS listed medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
We are looking for an Insights/Business Analyst to support the global Services team by providing quality data analysis and meaningful customer insights that will drive strategic decisions and help evaluate the execution of key projects and strategic initiatives.
- Preparing, analysing and communicating monthly performance in collaboration with regional stakeholders
- Identify trends and insights to assist with improving customer engagement, product and service innovation and drive growth
- Distil business questions into appropriate data needs and insights with ability to communicate insights or recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Working with internal and regional teams to ensure the integrity of data and systems,
- Assisting stakeholders with commercial support as well as adhoc business projects or campaign analysis
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, Marketing/Campaign Analyst, Insight Analyst or similar with excellent advanced Excel (VBA) skills.
- Innovative and creative mindset, with a sound and methodical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and written skills to relay analytical insights and recommendations to various internal stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively
- Experience working with large, complex datasets and multiple data systems
- Experience at a management consulting firm or in-house corporate strategy team or other relevant work experience is highly desirable
- Proficiency with data analysis and visualisation tools such as Oracle BI, PowerBI, Tableau is ideal
You will have the benefit of working in a growing and dynamic global business and the opportunity to influence the Services department’s strategy and business decisions to make a difference in people’s lives.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now