Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role:
In order to generate tangible business growth, we are recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Customer Sale and Service in our Americas head office based in Centennial, Colorado.
To be successful in this role, you will develop, execute and monitor a multi-channel sales plan that is focused on connecting products, services and value to the customer ultimately driving the customer experience. You are a sales leader who is self-motivated and builds strong teams that deliver market differentiated service for post-market service and sales programs leading to customer engagement, loyalty and satisfaction. You are a strong coach/mentor and have a successful track record of developing sales and service team members. Working collaboratively and cross-functionally to align resources and achieve shared objectives and communicate outcomes and results is your approach as a leader.
In this role you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of outside and/or inside sales and service. You will know you have been successful in this role when you have worked cross functionally across the region to execute business plans and processes that achieve after-market product sales growth.
- Develop and implement business plans and processes to support customer revenue growth.
- Develop and report key metrics and dashboards to the broader Recipient Services team.
- Align talent to the day to day customer experience delivery to fulfill customer leads and optimize conversion rate.
- Hire, coach, develop, mentor and train the team, ensuring feedback and coaching sessions are conducted regularly.
- Ensure the accuracy of sales metrics, tracking and reporting captured in the customer relationship management system (Salesforce) by providing data and quality checks on a regular basis. Consistently report results.
- Partner with recipient Marketing team to identify supporting material needed and align messages.
To add value to Cochlear, in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- 5-7+ years of inside sales and/or field sales management experience
- Ability to work in a self-directed fast paced environment
- Demonstration of strong analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent computer skills including experience with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and CRM software. Ideal candidate is experienced with Salesforce CRM.
- Familiarity with sales process (e.g. Strategic selling)
- Experienced in developing service sales skills and coaching sales team in selling services
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships, collaborate and complete cross-functional projects
- Anticipated travel 30%
- Relocation assistance may be available
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349. #cochlearcareers