Job no: 609157
Work type: Fixed Term Contract, Permanent
Categories: Quality & Regulatory, Oceania, Individual Contributor
- Permanent and fixed-term contract opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative team with a global reach
- A global leader in medical devices and hearing loss technologies
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Due to internal promotions and growth in the business, we are seeking experienced Technical Writers. In these roles, you will create and maintain instructions for use, such as physician’s guides, e-help and recipient guides for Cochlear products.
If you want to work in a professional environment that offers you variety and autonomy, then this role is for you.
In this role you will……
- Use your high level technical skills and excellent eye for detail to develop instructions for use which meet all essential business, legal and regulatory requirements and ensure timely delivery for project milestones
- Work collaboratively with internal subject matter experts from areas such as Marketing, Clinical, Research and Development, Manufacturing, Logistics and Regulatory
- Contribute to developing, implementing, maintaining and improving systems and procedures established to ensure consistency of format, style, quality, clarity, safety, and technical accuracy of instructions for use.
To be successful you will have:
- Strong technical writing skills and can apply your experience in a product development environment
- The ability to write for a variety of audiences, such as surgeons, audiologists and recipients
- Intermediate to expert user of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator
- An excellent eye for detail
- The ability to work with subject matter experts from a variety of disciplines to gather relevant information and seek agreement on instructions for use
- End-to-end documentation project experience
- The ability to work on multiple projects to tight timelines
- Enjoyed working in a peer review environment
What we can offer……
- An engaging workplace and the opportunity to work with progressive and dedicated colleagues, and where your daily tasks give you purpose
- A variety of opportunities to demonstrate your skills and develop some new ones
- The opportunity to work within large, multi-disciplinary project teams
- Exposure to a medical regulatory environment in a global organisation
- A competitive salary package and benefits with flexible working conditions.
This is your chance to be part of a premier organisation with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something meaningful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now