Consumer Marketing Project Manager
Job no: 609171
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, Change Management, Marketing, Program/Project Management
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
We have a newly created permanent opportunity available at Cochlear for a suitably qualified Project Manager to join our Consumer Marketing team based at our global headquarters in Sydney.
This role has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation , planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of Consumer Marketing projects in accordance with Cochlear processes and project stakeholder expectations. These projects will help countries find, capture, nurture and covert candidates to clinic and surgery.
- Project management of Consumer Marketing Providing direction and oversight for special projects, ensuring project objectives are aligned and comply with organisational goals, strategy and project objectives.
- Ensuring projects are delivered in the agreed scope, framework, cost/budgets and quality satisfaction for stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management, Communication, Reporting and Change Management
- Resource Management
You will bring:
- Degree level qualification and 5 years + experience in leading projects where agile development methodologies are employed
- Experience in the management and implementation of IT projects including stakeholder and change management aspects
- Commercial/marketing project management experience incorporating project lifecycles and project management methodologies
- Skilled in the use of MS Project (experience in salesforce, marketo and project management frameworks PMP or Prince2 advantageous)
- Experience in project management budgets
This role provides you with an opportunity to work with an Australian global organisation spanning sales in over 100 countries, with operations teams based in the In the US, throughout Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
You will be working on high profile projects in line with business objectives that will provide an opportunity to work with key stakeholders in our business.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of.
Apply online today#cochlearcareers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now