Learning Experience Designer
Job no: 609208
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor, OD/L&D
- Friendly, fun, supportive and collaborative team
- Global branded ASX listed double digit growth company
- A global leader in medical devices & hearing loss technologies
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Due to growth in the business and demand for upcoming product launches, we have an opportunity for an experienced L&D professional to join our dynamic team.
If you have a growth mindset, passion for modernising workplace learning practices, reporting on metrics that matter to the business, and thrive working autonomously, then we’d love to hear from you! In this role you will collaborate with subject matter experts throughout the company, locally and globally to create learning experiences that drives Cochlear’s success.
Why is this role right for you?
- You can blend complex technical and commercial content from multiple SMEs to create plain-language, engaging, and effective learning experiences
- Possess exceptional collaboration and communication skills (verbal & written) to build effective cross functional working relationships and affect change at all organizational levels
- You have experience developing self-paced eLearning curriculum, storyboards, job aids, online tutorials, micro-learning, and assessments
- You are familiar with top tools for learning and performance: Learning Management System (LMS ) and /or LRS for hosting, data collection, and reporting purposes
Some Key Responsibilities are…..
- Assess needs of target audiences to design and deliver targeted learning campaigns to support successful global product launches
- Incorporate various modes of delivery, including instructor-led workshops, virtual training, digital resources, e-learning and other innovative solutions, for planned product launches as well as meet just in time/on-demand business needs
- Develop structured learning curricula for surgeons, audiologists and other professional partners which is recognized as the industry best practice by being up to date, innovative and relevant to the day to day practice of the professional and Cochlear staff
- Support the continued use, improvement and development of current learning platforms and processes
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and watch your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now