Principal Technical Business Analyst
Job no: 609212
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor, IT
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. A Cochlear Implant is an electronic device that is surgically implanted under the skin near the ear that restores hearing to those who suffer from severe hearing loss. It’s an incredible piece of engineering and the only product in the world that restores a sense through technology.
As a Principal Technical Business Analyst you will have the rare opportunity to contribute to the product conceptualisation and take ownership and responsibility for specific feature designs at system level through to delivery. To successfully do so, you will need the ability to quickly understand complex technical and business problems, coupled with the ability to offer elegant and practical solutions.
This is a highly pro-active role in which you will drive solutions that set new standards in the market, this Principal Technical Business Analyst role will have you consistently demonstrate technical excellence and quality design of product features, challenging status quos and optimising designs.
We are looking for a team player who can engage with the collaborative team culture, share ideas and experiences, and be open and available to the suggestions of others in the team. This highly involved role offers the opportunity to collaborate with other departments and external customers to ensure a credible understanding of the user and business needs and translate this into exceptional software. This role allows first hand interaction with customers, as well as, the opportunity to mentor junior team members.
The successful candidate will need to hold the following skills:
• At least 10 years’ experience working in requirements roles in ICT projects, from which at least 5 years’ in a Business Analysis role.
• Significant experience across a breadth of technologies, capabilities and IT and software platforms.
• An Agile software development mindset and expertise in Scrum and/or Kanban
What will make you stand out?
• Experience in the medical device industry or other related regulated industries.
• Experience in working down in the details, in technical environments.
• Experience in managing complex relationships across departments.
• Industry recognition in the area of solution architecture.
We take a lot of pride in producing high quality software that people rely on for their hearing every day. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Take the first step towards a career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now