System Analyst - Oracle Order Management
Job no: 609286
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
We are seeking a System Analyst – Application Services (Oracle Order Management), reporting to the Manager of Application Services, to be based in Bangsar South, KL. In this role, the successful System Analyst will have the opportunity to support the Information Technology team to provide functional expertise for solution configuration and incident/problem resolution. This position’s primary focus is to act as the functional application(s) specialist and be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of assigned application service(s).
- Lead the investigation of underlying application problems and coordinate actions required to resolve.
- Production support, troubleshooting, configuration set-up, technical skills (SQL scripting, writing functional specifications, change management, enhancement request management, escalation management, liaising with key stakeholders, working to project deadlines.
- Drive continuous improvement by regularly performing capacity and performance reviews to proactively identify trends and future issues.
- Evolve current process by defining and executing CSI Continual Service Improvement) model.
- Partner with Applications Integration team and Design teams to contribute to end-to-end solution design of a service.
- Manage, track and optimize changes for the business area of responsibility in partnership with internal IT teams.
- Drive knowledge management by developing and sharing application knowledge within IT intern teams.
- Participate in the development of user training material and the delivery of training for the business area of responsibility.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. As a regulated company, Cochlear has a responsibility to hire people with the right skills and qualifications to do the work. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Oracle EBS
- Must have working knowledge in Oracle Order Management, Oracle Order to Cash Process.
- Experience working on Oracle modules: Inventory, Advance Pricing, Bill of Materials, Product Configurator, iStore
- Experience in application problem solving and trouble-shooting
- Experience in gathering requirement from user and provide best practice solution
- Experienced in implementation and rollouts is an added advantage
- Ability to write PL/SQL for troubleshooting.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now