Job Title: Marketing Business Data Analyst
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear improve operational efficiency, we are recruiting for a Marketing Business Data Analyst in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to ensure data is validated, flowing between systems correctly and explore opportunities to leverage new data sets to improve and influence a data-driven approach at Cochlear Americas. You’ll work collaboratively with other members of the marketing organization as well as global business partners to assist in driving a stronger return on investment of our marketing spend by overseeing day to day operations of monitoring and reporting on critical business data as well as work closely with our CRM, Marketing Automation and other critical digital teams to drive decisions around data integrity and data quality processes. This hands on technical analysis role is responsible for leading Cochlear America’s in the journey to lead transformational change in how data is used to drive business decisions.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of digital analytics through the use reporting tools, such as Google Analytics, Salesforce.com Tableau and more.
Data Monitoring, Reporting, Analysis & Insights
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of monitoring and reporting on marketing data
- Own the bi-weekly and monthly product-specific reporting, data analysis and visualization, and communicate the insights to various stakeholders to aid strategic decisions for improvements in support of overall growth.
- Under supervision of the CRM manager, lead reporting to measure the impact and efficiency of lead acquisition quality and velocity to surgery.
- Provide recommendations on expansion opportunities to expand reporting programs and campaigns, collaborate and support their goals through reporting an insights.
- Build and analyze reporting focused on form fills by campaign or SI
- Support ad hoc backend data reporting requests through the Digital Team’s Workfront process.
CRM and Automation System Analytics & Data Integrity
- Under the guidance of the CRM Manager, work closely with CRM, Marketing Automation, and global teams to provide data insights that drive decisions around data integrity and data processes to be able to drive prioritization around data systems enhancements.
- Build SFDC and Geopointe reporting to support data analysis and insights to support in storytelling with the data in terms of lead quality, barriers and velocity to surgery conversion.
- Manage day-to-day efforts of JIRAs related to marketing efforts, including entry, tracking, and monitoring of JIRAs related to CRM and Marketing Automation needs.
- Through data analysis and investigation between data systems, own service requests and JIRA requests regarding data integrity ambiguity and track, monitor, QA through completion.
- Identify outstanding items, prioritize and collaborate with the CRM team to push projects through in order to be able to report on DTC surgeries with accuracy out of SFDC.
- Work with CRM Manager and act as point on new analytic integration requests, including complete business cases and work with the appropriate team on the integration process to completion.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in digital analytics or marketing analytics or CRM analytics
- Experience in working with SQL and Google Analytics 360
- Strong analytical mind-set and skills, including the ability to break down complex scenarios into constituent components
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to synthesize and deliver clear message to facilitate decisions
- Ability to work independently in a team environment, take initiative, set priorities, follow through and see tasks through to completion
- Strong critical thinking, and reasoning skills
- Ability to translate complex analytics into clear, concise, actionable communications
- Ability to perform multiple projects or tasks simultaneously
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Knowledge of relational database required
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349. #cochlearcareers