Marketing Automation Specialist
Job no: 609334
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, Marketing
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Specialist in Marketing Automation to work in Cochlear to contribute and innovate processes and documentations within our marketing department while making a difference. You will be tasked as the operational management and participative operational focus for Cochlear’s Digital Marketing Operations team.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to shape Cochlear’s flagship business. You will have the benefit of working across multiple interesting and innovative projects, with significant career development avenues for the right person. Cochlear offers a supportive and collaborative working environment with ample opportunity to progress.
The purpose of the Marketing Automation Specialist role is to champion process improvement in working with the manager to achieve best practice to deliver on our strategy of a convenient, seamless and consistent experience. The role will provide developmental opportunities by interactions with senior management and building new capabilities within a dynamic environment.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Defining integration and migration canvas by analysing and describing data requirements, data quality and data integration
- Participating in deep dive reviews on campaign performance with key business stakeholders, clearly communicating insights and recommendations
- Owning mechanics, processes and standards where feasible and promote opportunities for improvement in line with industry standards
- Working with stakeholders to develop simplified processes that favour automation and require minimal manual intervention or maintenance
- Acting as the “Subject Matter Expert” (SME) and provides business knowledge as needed to provide thought leadership around digital marketing, automation and demand generation
- Strong proven experience in an equivalent role
- Ability to be analytical and be able to interpret and synthesize complex or diverse information
- Experience using marketing automation systems such as Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Confident dealing with a range of stakeholders with strong communication and presentation skills
- High commercial acumen with a keen interest in industry market trends
- Ideally, have experience in large enterprises and working in a matrixed team environment
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now