Job Title: Bilingual Engagement Manager, Atlanta
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
With continued focus on our customers, Cochlear Americas is hiring a Bilingual Engagement Manager for Atlanta, Georgia. The Engagement Manager will work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales and the Cochlear Provider Network. The Manager will be responsible for establishing strong community relationships, promoting Cochlear to the public, developing and supporting consumer sales strategies, as well as recruiting, training and developing qualified Cochlear Community volunteers within an assigned territory. The Manager will be responsible for the strategic execution of programs through the use of a strong volunteer network focused on market growth through such avenues such as consumer outreach, community education, and Cochlear branding strategies.
- Implement consumer sales and marketing strategies aimed at increasing candidate lead base for Cochlear implantable technology. Strategies include but are not limited to executing community events, hosting Cochlear Community meetings, establishing strategic community relationships, and developing consumer support for clinics.
- Increase candidate conversions and mentoring candidate leads through the hearing journey by providing resources, accurate information and guidance in a proactive manner and engaging Cochlear Community volunteers to assist in sales process.
- Take lead responsibility in supporting Cochlear Provider Network clinics with candidate identification, regular clinic follow-up, clinic awareness and educational events and candidate mentoring utilizing volunteer network.
- Responsible for all consumer-facing events including planning, logistics and management of consumer leads from each.
- Assist with general awareness and education on candidacy criteria for Cochlear implantable technology to the following: educators, teachers, speech pathologists, early interventionists, and teachers of the deaf.
- Recruit and manage Cochlear Community volunteers in assigned territory within the scope of the budget
- Develop relationships with key clinical partners and earn “trusted advisor” status.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must demonstrate strong written, verbal and public speaking proficiency in both Spanish and English.
- Strong telephone and email skills are a must.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills displayed across diverse demographics with the ability to effectively manage people in large geographic areas.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate willingness to work in a fast paced evolving business environment while maintaining a positive and flexible attitude.
- Must have strong computer skills and good working knowledge of the Internet, Excel, Power Point, Word Applications and social networking websites.
- Should have a good working knowledge of key consumer groups.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50-60% of the time including extensive nights and weekends.
- Nonprofit development/fundraising, or sales and marketing background a plus
- Volunteer management experience helpful
- Audiology or hearing loss background a plus
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349. #cochlearcareers