Customer Service Supervisor-Beijing
Job no: 609378
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor, Customer Service
Accountability 1: Provide direct service to customer
- Provide the product training, trouble shooting service and etc. to customer through the phone or face to face
- Provide direct service of warranty replacement, Speech processor repair and upgrade business, to reduce service TAT in the region.
- Provide loaner of Speech Processor to customer, and mapping for customer when necessary
- Organize and lead Cochlear owned recipient activities in the region by providing product maintenance service, trouble shooting service, training and so on.
- Handle the service consultation and complaint.
Accountability 2: Improve customer satisfaction on both user pay and government tender segments.
- Understand more of front line service and suggest improvement plan accordingly to support the development of future service.
- Collect product complaints in the region to support product quality improvement.
- Enhance recipient training along the life to reduce product failure rate and improve customer satisfaction.
Accountability 3: Engage with Cochlear partner to make Cochlear recipient service more effectiveness and convenient
- Fixed frequency of visit rehab center, to understand Cochlear service performance and improvement areas, and own the relationship between Cochlear and rehab center.
- Cooperate with rehab center or hearing aids shops to develop new channel of service, to make Cochlear service more effective and convenient to recipient.
- Engage with Cochlear volunteers in the region.
- Make the rehab center cooperation program happened together with sales team.
Team Role (Team member)
Key Incumbent requirements
- About 2-3 years Customer service experience
- Excellent customer service awareness
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work efficiently and work independently
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now