Job Title: Sr. Product Marketing Manager – Clinical Care Innovations
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear bring new products to market and support our clinical partners, we are recruiting for a Senior Product Marketing Manager in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to successfully market a software product in the healthcare arena. You’ll work collaboratively with Professional Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Sales, Clinical Technical and global teams in both marketing and product development to ensure that build a comprehensive commercial strategy for Cochlear’s products in the growing area of telehealth and connected care. This manager role is responsible for the strategic planning for Cochlear Americas’ strategic planning for the Clinical Care Innovations product portfolio which includes device programming software and advanced telehealth and connectivity solutions for clinical partners who offer Cochlear’s cochlear implant and bone conduction devices.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge and experience as a software product manager in the medical device or healthcare space.
- Be the product expert on each component of the Clinical Care Innovations (CCI) product portfolio
- Gather market intelligence and be the expert on your competition
- Develop and execute a promotional plan for assigned portfolio. Promotional tactics may include (but are not limited to) digital and print marketing collateral, videos, advertisements, and presentations.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for connected care and telehealth solutions that meets customer needs, improves access to care, and drives sales results.
- Conduct various interviews, including win/loss and post-engagement clinical partner and customer interviews/surveys to identify trends and make recommendations to senior leadership.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for product and positioning programs; create opportunities for brand growth.
- Serve as the commercial lead for managing assigned portfolio to ensure products are configured to meet business needs, compliant with regulations, and available to meet demand.
- Monitor product changes from the manufacturer and ensure relevant information is communicated to all affected regional stakeholders.
- Manage direct and indirect reports as required for successful project execution. Provide regular guidance and build performance pathway for reports. Share feedback and foster an environment for professional and personal growth within the organization.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- College degree required, MBA preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in professional marketing in the medical device or other healthcare products industry.
- Must have experience as a product marketing manager managing a software or technical product.
- Must be able to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals; use resources effectively and efficiently and have the ability to develop procedures and systems to support a consumer product or service.
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time, including nights and weekends.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.