Job Title: Leadership Development Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role –
We are seeking a Leadership Development Manager based in Centennial, CO to empower our leaders and support our rapidly growing organization with world class training that helps our customers Hear Now. And Always. With Building Organizational Talent and Capability serving as one of our strategic imperatives, join an ATD BEST Learning Organization that truly values the development of people! You will be responsible for coaching and developing leaders through immersive learning experiences to set them up for success in their roles, supporting ongoing development initiatives to ensure our people can continue to meet our evolving needs, and serving as a trusted business partner to our people managers.
The pace at Cochlear is fast and the organization is mission driven. We’re looking for a passionate learning professional who will quickly build relationships and help our leaders develop themselves and their people and think about learning more broadly than classroom experiences. We value team members who possess a growth mindset and can build a trust-based environment with passion, vulnerability and authenticity.
We are seeking someone who embraces collaboration and will partner effectively with our Talent Development Team, build results-oriented learning solutions, and support the team in designing modern and engaging learning programs.
- Build relationships with leaders across the organization and be a proactive partner by understanding other team’s goals, aligning stakeholders around the problem we’re trying to solve, and thinking broadly about success
- Partner with our teams to understand business needs and translate them into training and development programs
- Scale the Leading the Way framework, leveraging data and insights to help drive new learning solutions
- Empower new and existing leaders to gain the knowledge and skills needed for success in their roles and create a meaningful employee experience
- Drive forward-thinking solutions to scale knowledge transfer across the organization
- Anticipate and initiate change, demonstrate resilience, and help the team adapt
- Clearly communicate decisions, reasons for decisions, and impact on the team
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, dry cleaning services, free fitness classes, a monthly food truck, and more!)
- Recognized by the Association for Talent Development as a BEST Learning Organization in 2018
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.