Finnish speaking Customer Service Coordinator
Job no: 609422
Work type: Fixed Term Contract, Permanent
Categories: Customer Service, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Are you experienced in customer service? Do you have experience in processing phone and email customer orders and requests working with an ERP system? Are you looking to do something really meaningful with your skills? Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to contribute to the research and development of life changing products with Cochlear, an iconic Australian Company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions.
We have a new opportunity for a Finish speaking and experienced Customer Service Coordinator to work within our Customer Service Team of Cochlear Nordic AB. You will be joining a team of passionate colleagues and utilize your skills to be a key point of contact for our current customers, professional customers and future customers.
This role will see you provide support and service to Cochlear candidates, customers and professionals within Sweden and Finland. Your key responsibilities will including coordinating order and deliver of products to both Clinics and customers, execution of planned sales events and campaigns, handle and report complaints, processing of service requests and ensuring that pricing and invoicing is completed in a timely manner.
Why is this role right for you?
- You have excellent English and Finnish skills – verbal and written
- You really enjoy being in customer service and looking for a role where the focus is ensuring quality of service and support
- You have experience working with ERP System (such as OracleOr SAP)
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You are an organised person
- You are comfortable with and enjoy selling
- You welcome personal responsibility and have a proactive working approach
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and supportive Manager
- You are mid-career with 5 or so years’ experience in a similar role, preferably from a medical device company
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear Nordic AB is the sales and marketing organisation of Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city centre of Gothenburg, the Nordic headquarters employs sales, marketing, professional training and customer service. In this key role you will work closely with the Nordic organisation, the customers and the European Regional Headquarters located in Switzerland.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now