Customer Relationship Specialist
Job no: 609469
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Customer Service, North America, Individual Contributor
Job Title: Customer Relationship Specialist
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role:
The Customer Relationship Specialist is responsible for engaging Cochlear recipients to deliver concierge-level service through the upgrade process and thereby creating value and a positive customer experience in order to achieve revenue goals. This position will deliver a relationship-based sales and service approach focused on service optimization, proactive guidance, and tailored intimacy both by responding to marketing generated leads and by prospecting for new leads via outbound dialing. Ultimately, the Customer Relationship Specialist is accountable for, and success will be measured by, driving recipient services revenue.
- Achieve outbound call targets, sales/revenue objectives and quotas as assigned.
- Conduct personalized touch points to a pre-determined list of prospects utilizing a variety of channels including but not limited to voice calls, e-mails, and direct mail
- Cultivate tailored relationships and educate customers about newer generation hearing technologies, products and services that will improve their quality of life
- Employ a variety of objection handling techniques to alleviate recipient concerns and encourage the recipient to move forward.
- Promptly respond to inbound, marketing generated leads for recipients who express interest in Cochlear products while providing a high-level of service.
- Follow defined processes and procedures and use Salesforce tools to track activities and the sales process.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing managers to align tactics with strategic business goals, incorporate feedback, and employ improvement techniques.
Key Requirements: Minimum
- 2+ years prior telephone customer service or inside sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive approach to follow-up with customers
- A customer first mentality with a strong sense of empathy
- Self-starter/self-motivated with a high degree of flexibility and resiliency
- Intermediate computer skills in various software packages, including Microsoft Office and various web-based/SaaS software platforms
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Key Requirements: Ideal
- Sales experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Prior experience in outbound calling using relationship based service techniques
- Salesforce/CRM experience
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now