System Administrator (Salesforce)
Job no: 609522
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a System Analyst - Salesforce to work in our IT department at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will be responsible and accountable for end-to-end delivery of the salesforce service(s) and for providing functional expertise for solution configuration and incident/problem resolution.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Why is this role right for you?
- Minimum Bachelors degree in IT or equivalent (Computer Science, IT Engineering, etc)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce System Administrator.
- Must be Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM-201)
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, customization and development in Salesforce.
- Good experience in code deployment and Salesforce tools such as Data Loader for Data Migration.
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud is highly desirable.
- Has the knowledge in Salesforce object model, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules.
- Knowledge in Change Control Management is an added advantage.
- Experience working with ITIL processes: Incident Management, Service Fulfillment and Problem management is an added advantage.
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now