Product Manager - Customer Experience
Job no: 609539
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Customer Service, North America, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
We are looking for a creative and insightful Product Manager, based in our Houston office, to support the evolution of care delivery and customer service to Cochlear Implant recipients and their care networks. You will be involved from the early stages in a 'Sandbox environment', given the charter to recognize customer pain points and using design thinking to prototype solutions that drive customer engagement.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will collaborate with a Marketing Manager, team of Care Navigators, and a staff of Audiologists to execute on products and services designed in the Sandbox. You will have a significant leadership role and freedom to design, test, and refine value-adding services.
- Design and build world-class service and experiences for Cochlear Implant recipients and audiologists
- Take ownership and drive a cross-functional design process: facilitating vision setting, milestone planning, ideation, feedback gathering, and thoughtful execution
- Lead the process of analyzing results of product and service initiatives; deliver insights to support success against project KPIs
- Use Lean Methodology to validate initiatives through customer response and feedback, research, prototyping, and adoption testing
- Collaborate with external vendors to optimize CRM and customer engagement platform performance
- Have 3+ years of product design experience including information architecture, user research, prototyping and visual design. Experience in service design and implementation is a plus
- Thrive working in small cross-functional teams with other product managers, engineers, operations, customer support, and QA
- Focused on human-centered design. You think both about design decisions to drive the business forward while ensuring that our customers get the best experience
- Experience with Salesforce ideal and experience with industry-standard tools such as Framer, HTML/CSS, InVision, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Xcode a plus, but not essential
- Strong communicator, comfortable with ambiguity, and enthusiastic about tackling the unique challenges inherent to meeting the needs of Cochlear customers
APPLY now by completing your application form online. This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day to Hear Now, And Always.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now