Provide clinical expertise on Nucleus system to new and existing clinics in Japan.
Support clinics within Japan with expertise on Nucleus systems and products.
Provide specific clinical/marketing information and advice on surgeries, patient candidacy, selection, evaluation and post implantation management.
Support customers through management of telephone queries, ensuring correct logging of call, and provision of relevant data to Clinical Services Co-ordinator for entry into global databases, handing appropriate issues to technical/service support or solving issues during call, following through on issues ensuring closure.
If telephone queries relate to another regional division, ensuring that the relevant team counterparts are informed through the customer support process.
Work as an active member of Clinical Team for programmed introduction of new products to customers
Assist with the delivery of suitable training programs tailored to each clinic’s specific needs.
Assist clinics with selection of suitable cochlear implant candidates and ensure understanding of the evaluation process.
Assist in the provision of consultancy and counseling on difficult/challenging candidates and ensure management strategies are developed.
Take an active role in the account management process.
Represent Cochlear Ltd at Congresses and Workshops.
Assist in the development and presentation of training modules for both external and internal use on specific areas related to cochlear implants.
Attend congresses and workshops and actively participate as part of the Cochlear team.
Assist with implementation of clinical professor education initiatives.
Assist with clinical trials and research and development projects
Trouble shoot new and existing product and provide feedback reports.
Help develop clinical programming and habilitation resources
Support validation & translation of Nucleus software products & support materials for Japanese market.
Provide clear and concise reports on time.
Trip reports, clinical reports and ad hoc reports.
Data entry for CRM, CREM and JIRA.
Team Role (Team member)
Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables
Work safely, complying with all safety procedures, rules and instructions; and reporting workplace hazards, incidents or injuries to manager
Key Incumbent requirements:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working medical company.
· Strong enthusiasm for achievement of allocated budget
· Good selling and communication skill
· Results oriented
· Ability to analyze and stimulate the market
· Good team player
· Ability to travel extensively
· Native level Japanese
· Business level spoken and written English skill for Cochlear’s internal processes and for better understanding of product and evidence based messaging.
· Demonstrate role model behavior as Clinical Specialist
· Masters Degree (or equivalent) in audiology
· Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-A) or country equivalent
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Attention to detail and deadlines
· High level of energy and drive to achieve business outcomes
· Customer focus
· Confident, mature and approachable style
· Ability to take initiative and build relationships
Development Value of this role:
· Opportunity to work in the highest leader company in the CI industry.
· Opportunity to work in a global company
CI: Cochlear Implant
· Native level Japanese