Business Partner Change Management - Global Medical Affairs
Job no: 609606
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Change Management, Oceania, Manager of Managers, People Manager
- 12 Month Contract in Medical Affairs business
- Supportive and collaborative team with a global reach
- A global leader in medical devices and hearing loss technologies
Are you good at what you do? If so, imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to work with Cochlear; an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Change Management Business professional to partner with leaders in the Global Medical Affairs business to provide coaching in the application of Cochlear’s Standard of Practice for Change, for change initiatives which will significantly impact business results.
You will be working with a collaborative and diverse group of people reporting to Head of People & Culture (Medical Affairs & Services) who has your best interest at heart and that of the business. In this 12 month contract role, you will be instrumental in ensuring the business adopt changes to reflect best practice and own the process.
Why is this role right for you?
- Tertiary qualifications in change management or a related field
- An ability to understand business outcomes for various change initiatives
- An in-depth understanding of change management and an ability to use and apply an organisation’s framework to achieve business outcomes
- Evidence of systemic thinking around organisational performance, and how change management contributes to organisational performance
- Large and small group facilitation skills – both face to face and through virtual meetings such as teleconferences
- Able to coach people managers in change management tools creating competence and independence in the use of tools, rather than dependence upon change practitioners
- Grow the awareness, understanding and skills of people managers in Cochlear’s Standard of Practice for Change, so that they are independently able to accelerate business results through sound change management practices
- Partner with project teams to embed and appropriately apply Cochlear’s Standard Practice for Change tools and resources
- Develop measures of success, by identifying the progress metrics for both the acceleration of business for change projects and the growth in people manager capability for change and identify issues which require mitigation
What we can offer
- An engaging workplace and the opportunity to work with progressive and dedicated colleagues, and where your daily activities give you purpose
- The opportunity to work within large, multi-disciplinary project teams
- Exposure to a medical regulatory environment in a global organisation
- A competitive salary package and benefits with flexible working conditions
If you enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive environment then you won’t be disappointed working for Cochlear. This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day to Hear Now, And Always.
Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now