Job no: 609627
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Individual Contributor
At Cochlear, we are globally recognized for our innovative technologies and our commitment to the hard-of-hearing community and all those that serve them. An iconic Australian company that leads the world in implantable hearing solutions, has created a new opportunity to join one of the most exciting regions in the world.
This newly-created role will complement our fast growing team in the Central and Eastern European region based in Vienna, Austria. This is a highly-visible role that will allow you utilize both your strategic and tactical strengths not only in dozens of dynamic markets, but across the EMEA organization as well.
About The Role
You’ll lead all product management-related activities for Cochlear’s bone-conduction portfolio within the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. You’ll partner with the Marketing Manager, CEE and your fellow Product Manager(s) in developing and executing on the strategic and tactical marketing plan for the entire CEE region.
Additionally, you’ll provide critical support for product registrations, as well as serve as the produce and market expert on related topics within the CEE countries. You’ll serve as the main liaison between EMEA marketing product managers and our various business partners and sales professionals from within our 30+ countries. In this role, you’ll have the freedom to proactively guide Cochlear and distributor personnel in the field while also maintaining regular contact with various healthcare professionals. Continuous monitoring and analysis of product and overall market trends within the region, as well as proposal of strategic and tactical initiatives intended to influence business growth, are key for this position.
- Develop and implement the product marketing strategy for in the CEE region for your portfolio
- Represent CEE in new product launch teams, internal project teams, and overall management of the product life-cycle for CEE region
- Develop and implement launch plans for CEE in close alignment with Area Sales and Customer Service teams
- Serve as the technical and commercial expert for all aspects related to your portfolio
- Assess training needs / requirements in the markets and partner with the Clinical / Technical teams to ensure effective delivery to all relevant stakeholders
- Create and contribute to innovative marketing campaigns intended to support awareness and sales objectives
- Motivate and inspire sales teams and distributor personnel on the promotion of new and existing products
- Manage forecasts for portfolio and liaise with EMEA product teams to ensure adequate inventory & production management
Evaluate needs of CEE markets regarding marketing collateral, event support, training & education, etc., and develop solutions as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Health Sciences, or related studies
- 3+ years of experience in product management and international marketing
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare, life sciences, medical devices industry
- 2+ years of medical device sales experience a plus
- Fluency in German and English language
Ability to travel up to 50%
This is your opportunity to be part of an organization with a great international culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Cochlear is committed to providing equal opportunities to avoid unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief or age.
In line with our corporate ethics and statutory obligations we strive to ensure that the work environment is free of harassment and bullying and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect - this is an important aspect of ensuring equal opportunities in employment.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now