Clinical Technical- Rehabilitation Specialist
Job no: 609630
Work type: Permanent
Location: Riyad- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Categories: Audiology, Middle East & Africa, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Use your knowledge and experience in Speech and Language Pathology to work for a world leader and make a difference to people around the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Rehabilitation Specialist with Cochlear Implant experience to join our distributor team in Riyadh- KSA.
Your challenge will be to deliver outstanding rehabilitation care for adult and paediatric patients with Cochlear Implant & Baha. You must be qualified in Speech and Language Pathology, or MSc degree in Audiology with Rehabilitation training and have proven track record in clinical practice.
The position is responsible to provide Rehabilitation support to clients at cochlear Impant centers; this will also extend to clinical and technical support (including: clinical technical support/troubleshooting, fitting/testing, software installation, training, etc.). The position also performs activites beyond this scope, including the support of Rehabilitation Training and Events in the general MEA region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct rehabilitation services to cochlear implant clinics (based on business needs and plans).
- Support the training and coaching of HCPs as part of Cochlear Academy courses and other training events.
- Support hearing centers and similar institutions in understanding and applying Cochlear’s recommendations with regard to a successful treatment of patients at all stages required to obtain the best possible outcomes with Cochlear products.
- Support the CIBM by providing guidance to the distributor rehabilitation specialist(s)
- Perform ongoing training and support on Cochlear rehabilitation material and the clinical implementation of therapy in clinics across the region.
- Visit audiology / speech therapy departments and rehabilitation centers and other key stakeholders on regular basis.
- Support clinics in KSA to start new implantable hearing solutions programs by using well established models of rehabilitation from experienced clinics.
- Continuously provide guidance to distributors, clinic personnel and other relevant stakeholders on how to communicate information to end-users and other third parties about Cochlear implants, rehabilitation material and future products.
- Maintain contacts with schools for the deaf to ensure a smooth and continuous flow of deafened and born deaf children to the clinics for investigation and evaluation.
- Support the local team in the Middle East as well as EMEA Management and Functions with regards to sales and promotional activities (e.g. development of recipient-advocate network; developing a good knowledge of the health care system(s) in the territory; supporting the establishment of charitable trusts or foundations.
- Education: A degree in Speech and Language Pathology, or in Audiology with Rehabilitation training
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Experience working as Speech Therapist/ Rehabilitation specialist with a focus on Hearing Loss.
- Experience working in a customer/patient focused environment.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills: Customer focused role which must communicate in- and externally at all levels of hierarchy
- Demonstrated strong relationship building with customers and business partners
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and be accountable for day to day office management, with attention to details
- Experience working for multinational corporation(s) in a matrix organization
- Strong in Microsoft based software (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Language Skills/ Proficiency: Arabic (fluent/ native) & English (fluent)
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: Syria Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now