Service Delivery Manager Australia
Job no: 609680
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, People Manager
At Cochlear we are passionate about hearing. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives.
We Offer Challenging Work with Real Meaning
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is mentally stimulating and emotionally worthwhile.
To help us grow we have created a new role for Service Delivery Manager in our IT department.
In this role, you will help Cochlear to realise its mission by focussing on Site IT Service Delivery in Australia, leading regional IT service improvements, maintaining the quality at the IT site operations and supporting the new business initiatives.
- Be responsible for the execution of the relevant regional IT operations and Service Delivery Strategy in the region
- Act as the main point of contact for Service Delivery for Australia
- Develop and own Service Improvement Plans
- Discuss the service reports with the Business and investigate any breaches/deviation on service level agreements and other metrics and plan actions to prevent their recurrence
- Identify service risks for the responsible regions early, develop mitigation plans in collaboration with the wider IT teams
- Demonstrated people leader who can reinvigorate a team and build a high performing resilient team who can adapt to change and new ways of working
- Manage a small team (2-3) of team leaders/senior support engineers
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow, we are looking for people with highly specialised skills who share our passion for changing the lives of our customers.
You'll be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or Business – Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years' experience in IT Service Operations
- Business Analysis or Service Improvement experience in a large enterprise
- ITIL Foundation/Expert V2 or V3 Certified
- Experience implementing and administering governance and process models such as CoBIT and ITIL
- Good organisation, leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Relationship management, negotiation skills; particularly third party vendors and senior stakeholder management experiences
- Excellent communication, presentation and planning skills.
- An analytical mindset and detailed orientated.
- The ability to identify and manage problems in a complex, global organisation
- A responsible attitude to working safely and building the safety culture.
- A commitment to lifelong learning and development.
Is Cochlear right for you?
Like us, you might be strongly attracted to Cochlear's mission.
- Passionate about our mission.
- Growing globally and building business processes and governance maturity.
- Careful, prudent and professional about the way we manage our business in a regulated industry.
- Highly collaborative with a complex global stakeholder environment where you influence with facts and data.
- Strongly focused on delivering quality products and services for our customers.
- Passionate about growing our people and our leaders
We Reward Performance and Offer Flexible Benefits
We offer flexible and adaptable benefits that you can tailor to suit your individual needs. Our flexible benefits include:
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee support services
- Cochlear Advantage employee discount program
- Flexible work policy
- Supports to grow your career as we grow with you.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now