Product Manager-New Digital Product
Job no: 609686
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Oceania, Individual Contributor, User Experience Design
- Collaborative, multi-disciplinary small team
- Multi-National company HQ in Australia and Top 50 ASX listed
- A global leader in medical devices & hearing loss technologies
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. We are seeking a Product Manager who truly wants to innovate, creating new products that have a major impact on people’s lives. If this is you, then you have found your ideal job at Cochlear.
If you want to work in an environment which gives you variety, autonomy and the opportunity to shape the product vision and be part of that growth, this it!!! In this role you will be working with a diverse group of people around the globe who are passionate about the customer and who want to move fast to create something awesome.
Why is this role right for you?
- Passion to innovate and create something which will truly impact the lives of our implant recipients
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills and able to build solid relationships and manage several stakeholders in a matrix organisation
- Experience in user interviews, interaction design, user stories, validation techniques etc.
- Confident creating roadmaps, setting product goals, dates and metrics/KPIs
- Enjoy a fast-paced agile environment, yet able to work through a complex organisation
- Experience managing global or complex products such as those with both B2B and B2C elements
- Experience in content-heavy apps or gamified apps would be ideal
As part of a small collaborative and collegiate team with a global reach, you will be responsible for the following activities;
- Achieve a deep understanding of our customers including recipients, professionals and payers with insight into their needs with regards to rehabilitation and outcomes
- Establish partnerships with subject matter expert colleagues who can share their insights into our customer’s needs
- Identify opportunities and strategies to generate commercial benefit
- Identify new product concepts then test and validate/invalidate these ideas using lean-agile methods
- Execute product strategies to create great products that engage and satisfy users and meet our business goal
- Work with global and regional colleagues to create effective launch and marketing strategies and identify effective marketing channels and tactics including digital and professional
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now