Senior Risk Management Specialist
Job no: 609701
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Engineering, Quality & Regulatory, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
We are seeking a Senior Risk Management Specialist to join our Quality & Regulatory department. This position reports directly to the Quality Manager.
This role is responsible for driving Risk Management and Usability Engineering in the development products here at Cochlear BAS. A key focus on assuring that our products are launched not only on time, but are safe and easy-to use for our end customer.
- Assure that products are safe and reliable by applying state of the art Risk Management methods in cross functional co-operation in development projects.
- Educate the business in methods useful for the design of safe products
- Handle common quality management tasks such as CAPAs and nonconformities
- Product intelligence on status of reliability, usability and product risk prior to product launch
Why is this role right for you?
- You have an Engineering, Clinical or other relevant degree
- You have experience working with Risk Management or Clinical Protocols
- You have knowledge of ISO 14971
- You have an understanding of design control
- Have experience working with Usability Engineering
- You have worked with a Quality Management System
- You have had exposure to product development
- You have an interest to further learn about Product Usability
- You are looking for a role with global exposure
- You will be part of setting they key standards within the business for Risk Management including MDR.
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in English at a professional level
- You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and supportive Manager
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city centre of Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for our implantable acoustic products.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for?
If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned then Apply Now! Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now