Clinical Technical & Training Specialist CEE
Job no: 609707
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Eastern Europe, Individual Contributor, Audiology, Clinical Studies, Program/Project Management, OD/L&D
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Use your knowledge and training skills to work for a world leader and make a difference to people around the world
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Technical and Training Specialist to join our dynamic Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region, based in Vienna. You have proven presentation and training skills and the right background and motivation to learn about the technical details to provide high quality technical support in our region. While the office is based in Vienna, your duties will extend to the whole region, which will also require regular travel.
The focus of this role will be providing clinical and technical training to all clinics, distributors and service partners within the geographic scope of responsibility as well as to colleagues. The role is also responsible for planning and setting up the trainings in the region. In addition, the role is responsible for clinical technical support for the entire range of Cochlear products, including hard- and software components. This includes providing on-site clinical/technical services, solving technical issues, surgical support as well as email, phone and online support.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assessing training needs / requirements in the markets and partnering with the Product Management team to ensure effective delivery to all relevant stakeholders
- Training clinical professionals and staff about Cochlear’s products, software & services
- Planning, setting up and providing CEE programming courses for internal and external people (in close collaboration with our Cochlear Academy)
- Preparing and delivering presentations for trainings and general presentations at public events (e.g. congresses, workshops, seminars).
- Providing superior clinical and technical support, including complaint handling (phone/email/on-site/online) to clinical professionals with the goal to increase market share, working closely with the regional sales managers
- Informing and supporting clinics and third parties in all aspects of the treatment pathway (e.g. patient selection, candidate referring, reimbursement, (re-) habilitation, etc.) in cooperation with regional sales manager and/or clinical technical and research manager
- Building close co-operation and maintaining regular personal contact with key customer personnel (e.g. ENT Surgeons, Audiologists, Speech Therapists, Psychologists and other Health Care Professionals), also by being physically present in the market and participating in symposia, congresses and workshops
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher within Health Sciences, Communication Sciences and Disorders, general science, or equivalent. Knowledge of cochlear implants and/or audiology is desirable but not required
- At least 2 years working experience in a relevant field, preferably in the medical device industry, audiology and/or Rehabilitation
- MS Office, strong powerpoint skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, and preferably in at least one other CEE language
- Proven training and presentation skills and ability to clearly communicate complex issues (technical and clinical) in front of experts as well as for patients / candidates
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
This is your opportunities to join our company in an exciting region, offering a chance to further develop yourself, while working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment, helping people hear and be heard every day around the world.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now