Job Title: Associate Manager, Marketing Communications
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear bring new products to market and support hearing health professionals, we are recruiting for a Associate Manager, Marketing Communications in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to effectively communicate the value of Cochlear to hearing health professionals across the continuum of care. You’ll work collaboratively with consumer, recipient, digital, and professional marketing colleagues, as well as other key stakeholder groups including sales, reimbursement, regulatory, and clinical operations, to achieve a comprehensive and effective communications plan that highlights the value of Cochlear products and services. This contributing role is primarily responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing online marketing initiatives that engage, educate, and inform our professional partners.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your attention to detail and knowledge of marketing communications and project management to facilitate and nurture positive relationships with Cochlear’s professional partners.
- Marketing communications including the development and management of online content such as professional blogs, videos, and social media postings
- Support online and live professional learning opportunities through coordination with Marketing colleagues and other key stakeholder groups
- Maintain professional event and editorial calendar with strict adherence to internal processes and deadlines
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
Ideal but not required:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in the medical device industry
- Graduate degree in Audiology
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. We have provided more than 550,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.