Product Marketing Manager, Recipient Services
Job no: 609763
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, North America, Individual Contributor
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager, Recipient Services
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to support cochlear implant recipients, we are recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager, Recipient Services. To be successful in this role you’ll be able to expand the service revenue through organic growth and expansion of the offering. You’ll work collaboratively with marketing, recipient services and operations to identify projects within market segments yielding the highest business impact. This manager role is responsible for developing business cases and plans and engaging cross-functional teams to deliver on initiatives.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of designing and executing revenue generating marketing plans. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've been able to increase revenue in key areas within your direct sphere of influence.
- Design and execute revenue generating marketing plans.
- Help define the overall strategy for a specific segment of revenue and execute against the agreed roadmap.
- Be accountable for overall delivery and have required operating rhythm in place to monitor progress and escalate issues for timely resolution.
- Work with a range of stakeholders to identify the customers’ needs and define the key target segments.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- 4+ years marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Familiarity with all elements of marketing mix (i.e. search, online media, email marketing, direct mail, print and online retailing/promotions)
- Demonstrated success in the design and execution of revenue generating marketing programs
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. We have provided
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now