Job Title: Client Service Specialist
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
If you are a collaborative and creative thinker who responds to the customer with a sense of urgency and accepts responsibility to see things through, then the Client Service Specialist role is right for you. Our clinic and professional customers rely on us for complete and comprehensive account management. This role directly connects with the customer and works collaboratively with key business partners and stakeholders across the organization. This position is located in the Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role, you will learn the order management process to effectively respond to regional account inquiries and provide an elite level of service to Cochlear clinics and hospitals. This role consistently utilizes critical thinking and problem solving capabilities to provide the customer with appropriate solutions. You will work collaboratively with the Field Sales team to enhance service delivery.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally in a collaborative regional team environment and develop a strong understanding of Cochlear’s product portfolio. You’ll make a significant contribution to our customers and Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of account management to help the Professional Care team achieve a higher level of service.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in customer service, inside sales, or account management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively to cross-functional business partners
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and work with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize work and deliverables, as well as ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office (particularly MS Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and exhibit excellent customer service skills with both internal and external customers
- Ability to travel
Your background will ideally include:
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) background
- Previous account management experience in healthcare/medical field
- Experience in medical billing and reimbursement is a plus
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Relocation: Relocation assistance for this position is not available.
Schedule: This position requires flexibility to work an eight hour shift between 6:00am-6:00pm, Monday through Friday. In order to best serve our customers, occasional overtime may be required.