Verification Engineer – 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Job no: 609792
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Engineering, Oceania, Individual Contributor
- Supportive and collaborative team with a global reach
- Multi-National company HQ in Australia and Top 50 ASX listed
- A global leader in medical devices and hearing loss technologies
Are you good at what you do? If so, imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to work with Cochlear; an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions.
This is a new role and a great opportunity for an experienced technician or a graduate with a couple of years work experience. In this role you will ensure that high quality products are delivered on time to our customers by defining, executing and reporting System, Software or Firmware (FW) Verification & Validation (V&V) tests as needed to meet the product plan.
Why is this role right for you?
- You have a University degree or diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Software Engineering
- Have a knowledge and understanding of, and preferably experience in, system, firmware or software development or testing
- You possess sound capabilities in task management within a team
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally you will have an understanding of coding using Python, C, Java, C++, or C#
- You enjoy variety in your work and the opportunity to gain exposure to all of Cochlear products, and gain exposure across hardware, software, firmware & system
- Develop and update tests for System V&V and perform verification and validation of Cochlear’s products
- Generate and maintain inputs and outputs, including documents and results of verification and validation activities
- Understand system, software and/or firmware in order to debug test failures
- Responsible for ensuring equipment used by department are calibrated for verification and validation are installed and maintained as required
- Deliver assigned V&V components of product releases by managing small to medium projects or subtasks from start to finish
If you enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive environment, then you won’t be disappointed working for Cochlear. This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day to Hear Now, and Always.
Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now