Senior Test Engineer
Job no: 609818
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, People Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Test Engineer to work in Cochlear to contribute and innovate processes for the IT team has arisen in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will be presented with the opportunity to lead the continuous improvement of Verification & Validation (V&V) tests as needed.
The Senior Test Engineer will work with other members to establish and maintain effective and efficient test automation frameworks, tools and infrastructure while ensuring high quality product releases.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Lead and architect the direction and strategies of system and software test tools in the test team
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in applications and testing
- Create and maintain a reusable and configurable set of automated tests across applications
- Identify and implement improvements in test and development processes; tailor automation tools to address specific needs
- Drive adoption of best practices in test code quality, validation and maintainability.
- Provision of supervision, guidance, mentoring and training of other team members and influencing across multiple teams to ensure good quality delivery of V&V activities
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field of computing (for example, IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics)
- Strong proven experience in in software testing, application development and advanced test automation framework development
- Preferably, experience in continuous integration and agile delivery
- Ideally, experience with HP Quality Center and Sound capabilities in project or task management within a team
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now