Job no: 609839
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Program/Project Management, Oceania, Individual Contributor
- Supportive and collaborative team with a global reach
- A global leader in medical devices and hearing loss technologies
- 12 month fixed term contract role
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to work with Cochlear; an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work on a 12 month contract to manage the development of Speech Processor and related product development, from concept to launch and beyond. This role sits in our growing and experienced R&D team in Sound Processors & Clinical Care, working with a collaborative and diverse group of people reporting to a supportive manager who has your best interest at heart.
Why is this role right for you?
- Experience in technologies and processes used in the manufacturing of high volume electronic based medical devices such as electronic printed circuit boards assemblies, injection moulding, production test systems and manufacturing assembly processes
- Experience in managing delivery & implementation teams comprising of technical and functional professionals
- Strong stakeholder engagement with a solid customer service orientation
- Experience with estimating and scheduling project tasks in multiple and diverse environments
- Experience with budget planning, forecasting, tracking and makes decisions accordingly
- Creates, executes and revises as appropriate project activities, work estimates and project schedules/plans and to meet changing needs and requirements of the business and end user
- Leads a multidiscipline, cross-functional projects team to achieve the projects goals, make the right trade off recommendations and resolve project issues. Sets the team structure that supports the project work plan
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope
- Effectively applies Cochlear project management methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for regular project and milestone reviews as part of the Cochlear design and product improvement process
What we can offer……
- An engaging workplace and the opportunity to work with progressive and dedicated colleagues, and where your daily tasks give you purpose
- The opportunity to work within large, multi-disciplinary project teams
- Exposure to a medical regulatory environment in a global organisation
- A competitive salary package and benefits with flexible working conditions
If you enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive environment then you won’t be disappointed working for Cochlear. This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day to Hear Now, And Always.
Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now