Job no: 609851
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Sales, North America, Individual Contributor
Job Title: Concierge
If you are looking for a role where you can utilize your professional and consumer customer (B2B/B2C) experience to manage and mentor potential customers through the journey of understanding Cochlear products and hearing loss, then the Concierge role is right for you. As a Concierge you will facilitate the strategic creation and alignment of consumer leads, and manage potential customers (“candidates”) through their hearing loss journey to Cochlear product selection.
To be successful in this role, you will learn about hearing loss and Cochlear products and will leverage this learning to provide Cochlear product guidance. You are accustomed to working with potential customers by phone, and updating systems to ensure delivery of a consistent customer experience. When talking with candidates, you will provide valuable insight and mentoring, supporting them through their hearing loss journey, and introduce them to events in their area where they can interact with other Cochlear customers. You are a strong communicator and are also known for your partnership and collaboration with team members in the office and remotely working. In this role, you will partner with teams that include Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience and Recipient Services. You enjoy learning the business and will utilize your B2B/B2C experience to understand the territory team goals and will work strategically and collaboratively to meet the business objectives. You are accustomed to thinking critically to solve problems, and demonstrate a high degree of empathy, sensitivity and patience along with respect for candidate’s privacy. The ideal candidate will live in be willing to relocate to the Great Lakes region; Michigan, Ohio or Indiana.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at an interview:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience required
- 1-3 years customer-centric experience in an internal/external sales role, field marketing role or call center required. Prior experience with B2B and/or B2C marketing and sales strategies.
- Candidate will have proven strong, persuasive written, verbal and communication skills
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills that are delivered through multiple modes of communication to include email, telephone, in person.
- Technical fluencies with an advanced level of comfort with web based and interactive tools. Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Excellent ability to coordinate, organize, analyze and report data in a systematic manner to align objectives
- High level of emotional intelligence with the ability to demonstrate management of one’s own feelings and experiences to match the emotional level of another
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders; internal/external and influence forward momentum/action
- Action oriented results that are balanced with both customer and business focus.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now