User Experience Specialist
Job no: 609868
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor, User Experience Design
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a brand-new role for our CBAS site making it possible for the right person to form the role out of experience and visions. Our Usability Specialist will have colleagues around the globe and will have a lot of contact with stakeholders locally and globally. In this role you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the development process, from the technical details to interaction with our most important stakeholder, our end users.
Why is this role right for you?
- You have a university degree in a field suitable for the tasks
- You have at least three years of experience working with user experience and usability in software product development. (You may also have experience of usability and user experience in hardware development.) You have worked closely with graphical designers and software development teams in an agile environment to define a great user experience
- You are used to handle several stakeholders and aren’t afraid to prove your point in discussions where different views are presented.
- It’s natural for you to write and read reports and to follow defined processes.
- You are a social, service minded person that get inspired to solve complex challenges with a solution simple for our customers
- You enjoy collaboration and to influence across cross-functional project teams in the development of new products and feature extensions of existing products.
- For the benefit of our end users you ensure that user experience goals are met for our products including its software and hardware components.
- You will have the freedom of forming your own work and will have the opportunity to use your ideas of how to do things simpler for our end users
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in English at a professional level (Swedish is ideal but not essential)
- You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and supportive Manager
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city center of Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for our implantable acoustic products.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned, then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now