Procurement Customer Service Officer (KL)
Job no: 609886
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Procurement, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
The Procurement Customer Service Officer will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of customer service is maintained by the Procurement Customer Service Team for internal stakeholders, with timely responses, thorough investigations and clear communications.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and processing inquiries relating to purchase orders, deliveries and payments (P2P activities). Providing information and assistance to business requesters as required
- Following up past-due orders on suppliers to determine the latest delivery information and coordinating with relevant stakeholders in the business
- Creating new vendor records as part of the Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM) process within the team’s SLA when required
- Updating existing vendor records from business requests in-line with the team’s Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Assisting the Procurement teams in other regions in managing direct items inventory and maintain all quality system and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinating supplier evaluations, through the Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM) module as required
- Delivering reports and feedback on supplier performance in a timely manner to the Procurement Manager and Procurement team for assessment
- Assisting in the acquiring of market knowledge for new and alternative goods and services in the category whose adoption might improve company efficiency and productivity
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Procure to Purchase (P2P) activities is required for this role.
- Demonstrated use of Procurement ERP system (e.g Oracle, SAP or other ERP system) is a must for this role.
- Inventory management experience is an added advantage.
- Candidates from manufacturing background will have added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now