People & Culture Generalist (KL)
Job no: 609900
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Human Resources, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
We are seeking for a People & Culture Generalist reporting to the People & Culture Business Partner, to be based in Bangsar South, KL. In this role, the successful People & Culture Generalist will support team members, people managers and managers of managers to fully utilize P&C processes and optimize team performance a by supporting talent acquisition, performance management processes, talent development and communication processes across CMY.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting managers in the preparation of recruitment briefs, success grids, role definitions and interview guides.
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of the annual review processes and timelines to assist with timely completion of the reviews;
- Aggregating, reviewing and analysing results and providing feedback from discrete teams to ensure consistency of application of performance standards.
- Working collaboratively with managers to implement effective capability development plans for work teams
- Contribute to the implementation of capability development interventions by participating in the development of capability development interventions;
- Ensure all employee data is maintained in Oracle (e.g. changes to reporting lines, cost centres, job titles, fixed term employment extensions, terminations);
- Ensure data in workforce planning is maintained and reconciled on a monthly basis
- Gather data and qualitative information, and undertake analysis to prepare reports or make input to the preparation of reports, in areas such as recruitment, terminations, workforce demographics and other topics;
- Participating in or leading the new employee welcome process as required;
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure timely completion of exit paperwork.
- Working knowledge and experience in Industrial/Employee/Workplace Relations
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 to 8 years of working experience in HR Generalist is required for this role.
- Hands on experience in HR operations and Administration is required for this role
- Experience in an IT Shared Service or IT Operations in a P&C role is a MUST
- Proven success in coaching people managers to bring about improvements to employee engagement and coaching of new people managers.
- Demonstrated success in consulting with and influencing stakeholders to achieve positive outcome.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now