Marketing Coordinator – Professionals (6 months) at Cochlear Benelux
Job no: 609937
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions and is a top 100 medical device company. Our implantable hearing devices include cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®), bone conduction hearing systems (Baha®™) and acoustic implants (Cochlear Carina®).
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator Professionals for our Cochlear Benelux team, the organization taking care of Sales & Marketing, Clinical & Technical Support and Customer Service for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg. The Marketing Coordinator Professionals is responsible for coordinating all local communication initiatives towards healthcare professionals. In this temporary role (6 months), you will
- coordinate all processes related to the localization of global marketing campaign materials towards professionals, including ordering of marketing campaigns translation processes of global campaign materials, review of local translations and approval of all product marketing materials and documents targeting healthcare professionals, and ordering of approved localized marketing collaterals;
- coordinate website maintenance activities, including participating in the EMEA digital refresh project;
- coordinate the Cochlear Family program to drive Cochlear Implant recipients into the program.
This is a great opportunity to expand your marketing knowledge and experience towards professionals in a world-class medical devices company. Join our experienced and engaged team and make a true difference for people by helping them to hear again!
You are the right candidate for this role when
- you have a scientific degree in Marketing Communications, or equivalent by experience;
- you are passionate about text reviewing and you are enthusiastic about applying your skills in a healthcare setting;
- you are a proactive and analytical team player with, at the same time, the ability to work autonomously;
- you are motivated by a broad and variated number of tasks in your job, and are able to quickly learn new things and work in an organized way;
- You are tech savvy: you have a good knowledge of MS office and content management systems and you easily learn to work with new computer programs;
- you have strong communication skills in English and Dutch and you understand French fluently.
Apply now by completing your application form online.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now