Marketing Coordinator – Candidates & Recipients (6 months) at Cochlear Benelux
Job no: 609938
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions and is a top 100 medical device company. Our implantable hearing devices include cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®), bone conduction hearing systems (Baha®™) and acoustic implants (Cochlear Carina®).
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator Candidates & Recipients for our Cochlear Benelux team, the organization taking care of Sales & Marketing, Clinical & Technical Support and Customer Service for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg. The Marketing Coordinator Candidates & Recipients is responsible for coordinating all online marketing activities towards candidates and recipients. In this temporary role (6 months), you will
- Coordination of all online/digital and printed tools in counseling of and support to candidates and recipients;
- Daily follow up of incoming information requests and product questions of recipients and candidates through Salesforce, social media and websites;
- Coordination of social media marketing activities and rollout digital campaigns
- Community management of Facebook NL for the Netherlands
You will work collaboratively with the Marketing (Benelux and EMEA) and Sales team to guide candidates into the pathway through online consumer activities and communication. This is a great opportunity to expand your online and social media knowledge and experience towards recipients and candidates in a world-class medical devices company.
You are the right candidate for this role when
- you have a scientific degree in Marketing Communications, or equivalent by experience;
- you have proven knowledge in online and social media and excellent computer skills;
- you are a proactive and organized team player with, at the same time, the ability to work autonomously;
- You are customer focused and able to think in an analytical and creative way;
- you are motivated by a broad and variated number of tasks in your job, and are able to quickly learn new things;
- You are tech savvy: you have a good knowledge of MS office and content management systems and you easily learn to work with new computer programs;
- you have strong communication skills in English and Dutch, including communication focused on different stakeholders.
Apply now by completing your application form online.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now