System Analyst (Discreet Manufacturing)
Job no: 609942
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a System Analyst – Oracle Discrete Manufacturing to work in our IT department at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will be responsible to investigate and resolve the root cause of problems in order to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of the applications servicing the Cochlear business and our customers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- To investigate the root cause of problems and take required actions to resolve the problem which is inclusive of classification, prioritisation and initiation of action, documentation of the root causes and implementation of solutions to prevent future incidents.
- To gather requirement from user and provide best practice solution.
- Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
- To work with Global Service Desk team to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the process
- To work closely with Applications Integration and Design team and contribute to end-to end solution design of a service.
- Partners with business, architecture and infrastructure and oversees all service levels to ensure business area satisfaction.
- To work with the global apps team to deliver enhancement and projects.
Why is this role right for you?
- Minimum Bachelors degree in IT or equivalent (Computer Science, IT Engineering, etc)
- At least 5 years of experience working on Oracle Discrete Manufacturing module.
- MUST have experience in Oracle Modules: Discrete Manufacturing, WIP, Inventory, EAM, BOM and Quality.
- Experience in production support/operations inclusive of troubleshooting production issues, perform impact analysis, prepare test case, test script and perform SIT is an added advantage.
- Having techno functional experience in Oracle Applications including exposure on tools like PL/SQL, Data Loader, Forms, Reports, Workflow is highly essential
- Experienced in project implementation and rollouts is an added advantage.
- Experience working with ITIL processes: Incident Management, Service Fulfillment and Problem management is an added advantage.
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now